Healthy and happy children come from homes where parents are empowered to be the leaders and coaches their children need.
Life today is full of challenges and temptations for our children.
The best possible preparation for them to not only meet those challenges and temptations, but to thrive and grow through them, is with a home and family that gives them the tools they need for life.
- Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Coping Skills
- Decision-making skills
Our job as parents is a huge one, and a huge responsibility.
Without great coping and decision-making tools, our kids are at risk!
- Risk of poor choices about learning opportunities
- Risk of building their self-esteem with unhealthy relationships
- Risk of substance abuse with the rampant opoid crisis
- Risk of missing out on becoming the empowered adults you want them to be
We all have some parental training.
- we have role-modeling from our own parents
- we have advice from friends
- we have books and magazines
- we get on-the-job training as we face parenting challenges
How much of your kids's lives are you willing to put at risk? Get even more…get empowered as parents.
Go to this post for information and resources to be the most empowered, most successful parents possible.